Thursday 6 December 2018

Paul hiapop Selects His Albums Of 2018







Another great year for music, not only for the weird and wonderful but also some great albums in the mainstream.  The steady flow of 80s bands re-merging has continued with the addition of some very exciting re-releases of big interest for people of  'a certain age' like myself.  :-)

Once again my list is eclectic but, does contain music that has moved me in many ways.

In no order whatsoever, here are my choices for Best Albums Of 2018 (click on the titles for more info).  

Enjoy.












So there you go, another year another twelve months of aural delight.  

I've already heard two of the albums of 2019 so all bodes well!







If you enjoyed this article please follow hiapop on Twitter here, and like on Facebook here.









No comments:

Post a Comment