Tuesday 17 May 2011

Cheggers

My first 'blog'.

I'd like to do more of this, but, I just don't seem to have the time. Or, more importantly, anything worth writing about.

This debut blog might seem like a waste of space, but I'm pissed off reading about it and want to get it off my chest.

I like Twitter, I've met some cracking people and had a fucking good laugh at times. I've found some Celebrities that use it as self-promotion, and, the odd few who actually reply to numpteys like me.

Some stuff really gets on my tits though, like the recent 'Keith Chegwin steals jokes' crap. Ed Byrne is a tosser. To say Cheggers stole a joke is bollocks - how do you steal a joke? What Mr Byrne meant to say is that Keith told a joke he'd heard before. He then wants Keith to acknowledge who told it. Arse! Does Wayne Rooney acknowledge Maradonna if he scores a goal with an overhead kick? Course he fucking doesn't. Do Reeves and Mortimer thank Morecambe and Wise after every TV performance. Course they don't. Does Lee Evans have a rider in his tour programmes saying thanks to Norman Wisdom?

I rest my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment