Tuesday 2 December 2014

News - Blancmange Announce New Album



The fifth Blancmange album, Semi Detached is scheduled for release via Cherry Red Records on 23 March 2015.

Available on vinyl, cd, deluxe cd and download, the album will be the first without the involvement of Stephen Luscombe.  Containing a track dedicated to The Fall (who Neil Arthur has seen perform live many times), a cover of Can's I Want More and the next single Paddington due to drop on 9 March.

The full track listing is:

The Fall

I Want More

Paddington 
It Didn’t Take Long 
MKS Lover

Like I Do 
Deep In The Mine

Acid  

Useless 
Bloody Hell Fire


Second disc on deluxe cd:

I Want Your Love (Extended Version)
Silk Sea
That Worm
Paddington (Extended Version)
I Want More (Extended Version)
Like I Do (Extended Version)
Useless (Extended Version)
Paddington (Alternative Edit)
I Want Your Love



Blancmange: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud



If you enjoyed this article please follow hiapop on Twitter here, and like on Facebook here.




No comments:

Post a Comment