Friday 26 December 2014

Music - Part 376 - Twenty Fifteen Vinyl Albums


Aaah vinyl albums.  The touch, the feel, the smell – you can’t beat it and I for one am smugly pleased that they have made a comeback.

Unfortunately, with lack of space and small child, they don’t see the light of day too often.  They are also in no particular order following a house move over five years ago.

Thumbing through them is a story of my 80s childhood and there are several albums that I either forgot I owned, or didn’t even know I possessed! (see number 15 below)

The 20th and 15th vinyl albums are:

 
20.  The Icicle Works – Small Price Of A Bicycle


 


 

15.  Eurythmics – Touch Dance


 


 

 

If you enjoyed this article please follow hiapop on Twitter here, and like on Facebook here.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment